Returns for Physical Products
- We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
CroChic Styles, LLC
PO Box 1463
Enid OK 73702-1463
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Returns for Digital Products
Due to the nature of the way crochet patterns are delivered (i.e., PDF, etc.), these are non-refundable purchases. If you have any problems/issues with the pattern, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Damages and Issues
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Each crochet hook has a 90 day warranty period from the date of purchase. If a crochet hook is broken within this period of time, we will honor the warranty; however, it must be shipped back in its original package (box with foam insert).
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- We do not accept returns for crochet hooks that have been mishandled; which includes, but is not limited to, dropping, pets chewing, children throwing, etc.
- We do not accept returns on clearance items.
- We do not accept returns on gift cards.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day Cooling Off Period
- Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- If a custom crochet hook was ordered, it must be shipped back in its original package (box with foam insert).
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- If more than 10 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: December 28, 2022